This is a one page digital download.
One simple activity, SO many skills hard at work! Practice color identification, scissor skills, number identification, counting & number sense with this FREE Rainbow Puzzle.
Print it out & cut on the dotted lines. Here are a few ways to learn & play:
- Shuffle the pieces around & have your child put them in numerical order.
- Flip them over, pick up one at a time & put them in numerical order.
- Hide pieces around the house. Go on a hunt around the house: search, find & put together.
- Use loose parts (pom poms, small legos, erasers, gems etc) to represent each number on the rainbow.
- Use the rainbow puzzle as a number line, practicing addition & subtraciton as you go.
Laminate for durability or print on cardstock.
This is a downloadable product. You will receive a pdf file after checkout, along with an emailed link that will last 30 days. Due to the digital nature of this product, it is non-refundable. The A Play Filled Life 'Rainbow Puzzle' is protected under copyright A Play Filled Life, LLC.
Questions, email Gina at email@example.com.