This listing is for TWO children!
Join Gina from A Play Filled Life for a sensory class at We Rock the Spectrum Dallas. Children will enjoy songs, a story, crafts & sensory experiences, all geared toward their age & developmental levels. During the 45 minute class, children will have the opportunities to socialize, strengthen motor skills, explore sensory materials & practice important social skills all through PLAY!
This 4-week sensory session is a unique oppportunity to allow your child to create, learn & grow in a safe & supportive environment. When class is done, enjoy complimentary OPEN PLAY in the gross motor gym!
Class begins at 9:15AM & ends at 10:00AM.
Class dates are: 1/25/24, 2/1/24, 2/8/24.
In signing up for this 4-week session, you are agreeing that...
- You are solely responsible for determining whether an activity or recipe is suitable for your child. A Play Filled Life, LLC assumes no responsibility for any injuries caused by the activities or recipes share during the sensory class at We Rock the Spectrum.
- Due to the nature of the class, there will not be make-up opportunities if you have to miss a class.
- Children may not be left unattended.
- You are paying $30 for one class, per child.
- You are responsible for monitoring the safety of your child during the sensory play class.
- Clothes may get messy during play or crafts.